The Best Irish Hereford Steak Burger
Handsome Jack loves a good BBQ and if you are going to make burgers do it properly with Lili Forberg‘s UNREAL Irish Hereford steak burger with chunky parmesan & rosemary fries. She created this recipe for SuperValu in March and as it’s Summer, now is the perfect time to bring your burger game to the next level!
Ingredients (Makes 3 Burgers)
- 454g SuperValu Signature Tastes Irish Hereford prime beef steak mince.
- SuperValu Signature Tastes vintage Irish red cheddar.
- Walshe’s Bakehouse Brioche buns
- SuperValu Signature Tastes Irish grown Maris Piper potatoes
- SuperValu Signature Tastes vine ripened tomatoes
- SuperValu Signature Tastes red onions
- SuperValu Irish grown butter head lettuce
- SuperValu Signature Tastes Tomato Country Relish
- SuperValu Signature Tastes pink Himalayan salt
- SuperValu Signature Tastes Tellicherry peppercorns
- SuperValu Signature Tastes tomato ketchup
- Yellow mustard
Method for the Burgers
Add a squeeze of ketchup and yellow mustard to the Hereford mince. Season with salt and pepper. Preheat the BBQ to the required temperature and brush the grill with some olive or vegetable oil to prevent sticking. Grill the burgers for around five or six minutes on each side.
Ensure the meat is fully cooked through before serving. Add the cheddar for the last three or four minutes until melted. Layer up your burger and top with tomato relish.
For Chunky parmesan & Rosemary Fries
Cut the potatoes into chunky fries and parboil for around ten minutes. Drain, coat in olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and rosemary. Roast for 45 minutes on 180°. Grate the parmesan on top and return to the oven for a couple of minutes.