Win a Cooler Bag of Cans!
This competition is now closed
[gravityform id=”1″ title=”false” description=”false”]
Terms & Conditions
1.The competition is open to residents of Republic of Ireland aged 18 years and older
2.The competition will run from 11th August 2020 until the 17th August 2020 inclusive.
3. The prize is a Hope Beer branded cooler bag and six (6) 440ml cans of Hope Beer. There are 10 prizes in total.
4. Hope Beer employees, their agents, families or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from the competition.
5. The overall winner will be selected, at random, from all entries. Hope Beer’s decision is final
6. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions. The winner is responsible for ensuring they are able to accept the prize as set out and in accordance with these terms and conditions, in the event they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize. Winner may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
7. The Winner shall be given three (3) days from the date of notification to claim their prize. In the event that any winners fail to respond in writing via e-mail within that period, or chooses not to accept the prize, he/she shall be immediately disqualified from the competition and he/she shall forthwith relinquish any right or entitlement to the prize. A replacement winner will be picked at random from the entries.
8. Hope Beer will publish the names of the winners on the Hope Beer Facebook page and the Hope Beer Instagram account
9. Hope Beer reserves the right to suspend or terminate the competition, extend the closing date or amend these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, you agree to accept these terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook
We collect the following information:
- Your contact information including name and email address if you provide it by filling in forms on our website hopebeer.ie
- All information volunteered via online forms is treated as confidential
What we do with the information we gather
- To send you information about products which may be of interest to you by email, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You have the right to ask us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes and whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
- You may unsubscribe at any stage from our email but clicking the unsubscribe option at the bottom of the emails you receive from us.
- We do not share your information with any third parties to use your personal information unless required by law to do so. Additionally, we will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and, with effect from 25 May 2018, the European Communities (Electronic Communications Networks & Services) (Privacy and Electronic Communications) Regulations 2011 and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (“GDPR”) and any legislation enacted pursuant to the GDPR by writing to:
Hope Beer, Unit 1 Howth Junction Business Park, Kilbarrack Way, Kilbarrack, Dublin, D05 H2K2, Ireland.