Hope @ Home 5 Litre Mini-Kegs
We’ve kegged a limited amount of Hop-On, Handsome Jack and Emmer Stout for our mini-kegs for Christmas. They are definitely an unique gift idea for the big fan of our beer, ideal for pouring a few drinks when family and friends are over or as a rotational tap for the home-bar. However you enjoy it, they are made for sharing!
Be sure to recycle your empty keg when you are finished it.
In order to get the best pour possible from your mini-keg we strongly advise you watch this video or follow the instructions below.
- Keep your mini-keg chilled and once ready to pour turn the tab on the top of the mini-keg a full 90 degrees anti-clockwise
- On the front of the keg, gently pull the small red handle, that is on top of the tap, forward.
- Then using the handle, pull the tap out of the keg until fully extended.
- Fully turn the tap anti-clockwise to start pouring. If you don’t turn the tap fully you’ll get more head on your beer
- To stop pouring, turn the tap back clock-wise
- A kiss from your significant other is optional. (This is for those of you who watched the video!)