We launched our Hope @Home 5 litre mini-kegs during the summer when the pubs weren’t open and given their popularity we’ve decided to make them available over Winter. Our full range isn’t available but you’ll find Handsome Jack and Winter Seasonal Red IPA available in certain stockists. Please note not all of them will stock each one.
If you do get your hands on one please be sure to recycle your empty keg when you are finished it.
In order to get the best pour possible from your mini-keg we strongly advise you watch this video or follow the instructions below.
- Keep your mini-keg chilled and once ready to pour turn the tab on the top of the mini-keg a full 90 degrees anti-clockwise
- On the front of the keg, gently pull the small red handle, that is on top of the tap, forward.
- Then using the handle, pull the tap out of the keg until fully extended.
- Fully turn the tap anti-clockwise to start pouring. If you don’t turn the tap fully you’ll get more head on your beer
- To stop pouring, turn the tap back clock-wise
- A kiss from your significant other is optional. (This is for those of you who watched the video!)